Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Gold Coast & Brisbane

This past week I had the opportunity to attend a conference in the Gold Coast for my job.  The conference was wonderful, and was very informative.  Plus I got to do a little sight-seeing as well.
My view  from the plane.
 
The beautiful view from my hotel in the Gold Coast.
 
My hotel room.  Two big beds all to myself!
 
After the conference we took the train back to Brisbane,
my co-worker had family there so I stayed at a hotel.
The view from my hotel in Brisbane.
 
I had all day Saturday free, so I was looking through the brochures at the motel
and came across a whale watching one.  Not to hard to decide!
This has been on my bucket list for ages.
 
Best part of my trip! #Brisbanewhalewatching
I was thrilled to be able to see dolphins in their natural habitat.
I can cross this off my bucket list!
 
r
I had such a wonderful week.
 
I am so blessed with a wonderful job, and I only work 8 hours a week!
 
 
 
 

No comments: